Financial Operations Senior Manager - Remote
Become one of the stars behind The SHOW and become part of the world's most powerful entertainment brands. Our Company has one exciting mission: To entertain the human race.
The Operations Manager contributes to the Technology Organizations success by partnering with technology leadership, sourcing, finance and other cross-functional teams. They partner in strategic planning and operational decisions to drive the annual plan. This position oversees a team to support forecasting, cost management, capital expenditure decisions, key performance indicators and continuous improvement initiatives.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and associated technology partners, Procurement, Legal, IT, Marketing, Accounting, and Finance departments. Collaborate with partners to build, improve, prioritize and implement cross-department processes.
- Facilitate and project manage the annual operating plans with product teams with department leaders to identify budgeting needs. This includes initiating, managing, and monitoring the annual Capital Expenditure Request (CER) planning and submission to Finance.
- Responsible for building effective teams by providing coaching, feedback, and development opportunities. Team leadership includes ensuring purchasing orders and invoices are completed on-time and significant monthly/quarterly accrual or reclassifications are identified and reported to Finance.
- Lead the financial process for monthly preparation and presentation of the Product Teams financial performance (operating and capital forecast budgets) with Product and Engineering leadership. Identify and escalate concerns with key stakeholders for resolution and improvements.
- Active leadership in building complex reconciliation, schedules and modeling forecasts and reviews teams monthly vendor and account reconciliations.
- Provide financial leadership in capital and expense projects, business opportunities, contract analysis and cost savings. This includes active participation in continuous improvement initiatives. Lead and participate in cost, contract and price discussions with external or internal parties.
- Create and implement processes and tools used in financial controls and KPIs. Develops insightful dashboards and reports to drive action. Provide strategic and tactical recommendations to senior management.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in Finance, Sourcing or Admin Operations
- 2-3+ years working with digital technology teams
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experienced with Coupa
- Experienced with Oracl
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Gaming registration as required by applicable jurisdictions
Similar digital technology jobs in nevada
- digital technology jobs jobs near me
- financial operations jobs near me
- Sr Program Manager - Digital Technology at CBRE
- Digital Telecommunications Specialist 1 - Office of Information Technology - Now Hiring at University of Nevada, Reno
- AV Installation Technician II - Remote if local to Pittsburgh at AVI-SPL
- Financial Operations Senior Manager - Remote at MGM Resorts International
- Hardware/Software Technician at Cronos Consulting Group
- Sales Enablement Technology Analyst at Iron Mountain
- Explore Cloud and DevOps Openings at SAIC at SAIC Career Site