Senior Python Engineer ( Flask or Django) - Silicon Valley IoT innovator - New York ( remote EST) Op
Senior Python Engineer ( Flask or Django) - Silicon Valley IoT innovator - New York ( remote EST) Opportunity (€70-€170,000)
Are you a Python Developer or a Full-stack Developer with strong experience with Django or Flask. Would you like a new challenge bringing genuine innovation and work on a never before developed product/Service in the IoT space? Does a hybrid working model suit your working style?
This is your opportunity to work directly with the Head of Engineering of a Silicon Valley startup and become an expert developer!
The ideal candidate is an open and gregarious person, willing to become the next member of a very close and communicative team. This person will have a strong personal motivation to constantly improve and stay up to date with modern technologies in Python and experience working on Distributed systems
Create business models and analyze the competitive landscape
Manage prioritisation and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact, Development team capabilities, performance, and post-launch support
Work cross-functionally with American based and international design and technology teams to ensure the timely and quality release of software product/ enhancements
Design, develop and manage activities from product definition & planning to production and release
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer
- Strong experience with Python, Flask or Django, Postgres, SQL
- Some professional exposure in React/Typescript would be beneficial
- Passionate about building good products that deliver value to end-users
- A strong desire to learn more about hardware, Firmware and embedded software systems
- Open and outgoing with a genuine desire to know and help your colleagues
If this sounds like an opportunity that could interest you or someone you know reach out to [email protected] for an initial conversation.
Similar jobs near me
- Employee Discounts 101: What You Need to Know
- Understanding the Basics of Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- The Importance of Developing an Effective Employee Engagement Strategy
- How Do Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs) Work?
- The Benefits and Risks of Employee Stock Ownership Plans: Pros and Cons for Business Owners and Employees