Manager - Supplier Analytics (Remote)
Work to turn vacation dreams into life-long memories by becoming a part of the Apple Leisure Group (ALG) team! We strive to be the first choice in vacation travel, enriching lives and uniting the world.
Grow your career as a Manager of Supplier Analytics within ALG Vacations, one of our 14 industry-leading brands. In this role you will be responsible for aggregating and analyzing supplier data for entire Supplier Engagement Team in order to optimize contracting, enhance decision making for tactical and strategic planning and measuring the success of supplier campaigns. The Manager will provide quantitative tracking support for ALGV projects that have goals and will also be responsible for creating and managing future reporting formats to enable Apple Leisure Group to leverage opportunities and grow market share.
A successful Manager of Supplier Analytics will:
- Automate weekly data slides to auto send to chain partners. (Deliverable to include Chain, Hotel, Market, & Competitive Analysis)
- Create consistent processes with SE/SSI Teams as well as Other Departments to consolidate and streamline engagement with suppliers
- Understand the data needs of entire SE team, and be able to develop reporting to address those needs.
- Masters use of Qliksense and Future PowerBI tool, including ad-hoc training with SE team. Develops reporting templates and shortcuts for easy analysis.
- Develops, manages and prepares data slides for trade shows, QBR's, monthly chain reviews and templates for weekly chain meetings. The goal is that SE should all be using the same reports, to engage our partners with one aligned voice and message.
- Develop weekly KPIs/dashboard that will allow SE to see how chains and destinations are performing by line of business, and rolled up to an ALG level. Present high level trends across all channels, and identify areas that require corrective action.
- Develop, Implement, and manage an Account Management Solution for SE/SSI Team, allowing for efficiencies and streamlined communications (SalesForce/CRM, Enhanced Teams/One Note/G Drive Usage)
- Supports other areas of the organization with product-related data.
- Provide analytical support and templates for Partnership Marketing metric requirements to suppliers for supplier funding
- Collaborate with Corporate Reporting Team to develop enhancements specific to Supplier Engagement Team
A successful Manager of Supplier Analytics will have:
- Bachelor's degree (BA) from four-year college or university and two or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, including demonstrated problem-solving.
- Able to interpret complex data
- Using knowledge and data to identify business issues and trends, and summarize for colleagues.
- Personable interaction and the ability to collaborate across teams.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong initiative and time management skills
- Essential: Advanced excel, Powerpoint, Think Cell, Tableau or Power BI experience is essential
About Apple Leisure Group
As North America's only vertically integrated travel, hospitality and leisure management group, Apple Leisure Group is an industry innovator that combines the expertise of 14 leading brands. Our unique niche allows us the special opportunity to oversee every aspect of the travel experience, from the moment a guest books a trip to the time they return home. ALG consistently delivers exceptional value to travelers and strong performance to resort owners and partners by strategically leveraging the power of its portfolio of brands across five segments, comprising:
Vacations: The largest seller of vacation packages and charter flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean, moving approximately 3.2 million passengers annually through wellestablished vacation brands
Resort Brand Management: management of 5-star and 4-star luxury resorts through AMResorts® award-winning brand portfolio
Destination Management Services: Best-in-class destination management services provided by Amstar® DMC and Worldstar®
Loyalty Program: Exclusive loyalty program Unlimited Vacation Club®
Technology Solutions: Innovative technology solutions provider Trisept Solutions®, connecting over 88,000 travel agents with leading travel suppliers.
To learn more about the Apple Leisure Group advantage, visit appleleisuregroup.com.
Vacations, a division of ALG, is the largest seller of vacation packages and charter flights in the U.S. for travel to Mexico and the Caribbean. ALGV consists of 6 consumer e-commerce vacation brands including Apple Vacations, BeachBound, CheapCaribbean, Funjet Vacations, Southwest Vacations, and United Vacations.
At ALG, we call our employees Colleagues, because we are more than just employees. We are united as a team, working toward a common mission and vision. Together, we are committed to live the core values by which we operate:
We Care • We Are Authentic • We Inspire Action • We Do It Together • We Own our Results -We Are Hungry For More • We do Everything With Passion
Benefits at a Glance
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package to our U.S. based employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Travel Discounts & Deals
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.