Modine Manufacturing Company based in Racine, Wisconsin is hiring for a Demand Planner to join our team! You will be important to both current and future success of our organization by forecasting future customer demand to ensure our sales team and plant personnel are delivering the solutions customers have depended on for over 100 years from Modine.
What Will You Do?
As a Demand Planner, you play an essential role in our sales and supply chain team. Responsibilities include overseeing planning processes for all Modine products for our valued customers. With access to analytical tools such as SAP along with marketing and sales data, you will forecast customer demand and help with our ceaseless effort to work up to the standards of our customers. You will work with our sales team and our plant operations team to make sure that accurate planning is done to prepare for customer needs. You will also build relationships with customers to understand their current needs and how that can shape their future relationship with us. You will report directly to our MP&L Manager. This is a remote position with travel as needed, and there will be a brief initial training period in Racine, WI.
- Use SAP to support customers, suppliers, and transfer of parts.
- Analyze all assigned customer end item requirements from MRP along with applicable factors to plan future demand.
- Develop relationships with customers and communicate with them.
- Work with supply chain, sales, and operations personnel to create monthly plans using customer data.
- Identify plant capacity issues and communicate these to management and engineering.
- Develop materials strategy that maximizes customer satisfaction and meets inventory targets.
- Present monthly demand plan to management and work to identify change areas.
- Work with SAP and SIOP data to lead forecasts.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering, material management, business, statistics, accounting, or a related field is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working within demand planning is required.
- Experience with ERP/MRP and SIOP modules is required.
- Understanding of TS 16949 and ISO 14001
Modine Manufacturing is an industry leader providing thermal management solutions for our respected clients across the globe. Since its founding in 1916, Modine has placed an emphasis on innovation and improvement, and that starts first with our employees. We are dedicated to making everyday living more comfortable, creating energy efficient solutions, and making a positive impact on the world.
For California Residents – Privacy Disclosure
Modine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Welcomes all Qualified Applicants!
Modine provides a competitive benefit package, which could include paid vacation, short term disability, 401(k), health, dental, vision, life insurance, flex spending benefits, tuition reimbursement, Health Savings Account and much more. Human Resources will provide more detail upon your hiring.