Senior Business Analyst (Remote)
Our Packaging and Cellulose Information Technology Group is seeking an IT Business Analyst to join our team in Atlanta connecting technology with ever changing business needs. You will work closely with business leaders to define opportunities and map system processes and technologies to support business strategies, improve capabilities, eliminate waste, and drive technology innovation. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of Supply Chain Planning/Optimization and/or Sales and Operations Planning as well as commercial business processes, broad understanding of technology, tenacity for solving problems, and excellent communication and collaboration skills.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Transform stakeholder needs into clear, concise business requirements and iteratively capture requirements through all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Conduct Review Sessions and gain approvals for requirements and manage changes through the application of standard control processes and tools.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams for the assigned projects
- Communicate solution driven changes to key business stakeholders
- Create and maintain project related artifacts using Agile Methodologies
- Work closely with Software Quality Assurance and Development teams to ensure that proposed design solutions are aligned with current product and technical offerings
- Collaborate and communicate with all levels of employees and leadership teams
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and ownership and a strong sense of urgency
- Identify and pursue opportunities for personal growth and transformation
The Candidate should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain Planning/Optimization and/or Sales and Operations Planning, quote to cash business processes
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with data visualization and analytics using tools (Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx)
- Experience with data driven decision making
- Working knowledge of IT implementation methodologies (agile, waterfall, hybrid)
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Advanced process definition and process improvement skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate with both business and technical teams at all levels of the business
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience in Supply Chain Planning/Optimization and/or Sales and Operations Planning
- Experience with diagraming tools such as Microsoft Visio
- Experience with Agile Tools and Methodologies
- Experience with SQL for research and data harvesting
What Will Put You Ahead
- MBA or master s degree with a technical background
- Experience with the implementation/configuration of a transactional ERP system as a Business Analyst.
- Experience with SaaS implementation
- Experience with system integrations (API, EDI)
- Experience with MS Azure DevOps
- Experience with AWS technologies
- Experience in Forestry industries
- Experience in Transportation/Logistics planning
- Professional Certifications (BRMP, CBRM, PMP, CBAP)
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify.
Similar business analyst jobs in denver co
- business analyst jobs jobs near me
- business analyst (remote) jobs near me
- Mid-level Business Analyst (COLORADO ONLY) at Compri Consulting
- Info. Security- Sr. Business Analyst – Denver, Co at Western Union
- Business Systems Analyst at Western Union
- Business Analyst at Fiore & Sons, Inc
- Business Analyst at AIR Communities
- Business Analyst // Entry level at Argano
- Technology Business Analyst at Invenergy LLC