Partner Success Innovation Manager
FreeWill is an award-winning, social-good startup that has partnered with 1000+ nonprofits who support our mission while raising more than $6.6B in bequests to charities since we were founded in 2017. We've been featured in the New York Times, Forbes, Oprah's magazine, and our co-CEOs have even been named to Town & Country's "Top 50 Philanthropists" list.
All of this is because we've figured out how to make some powerful (but complicated!) ways to donate much easier and more accessible. Our products make things easier for the donors who want to change the world and for nonprofits doing heroic work around the planet.
In the last 5 years, we've grown from 5 people to 200+ (all smart, tenacious, and kind), and continue to grow. We'd love to have you be a part of this adventure. Check us out on Glassdoor!
Full-time • Excellent Benefits • Work from Anywhere in the US (except CO, AL, or LA)
About the role
FreeWill is seeking an Innovation Manager to play an integral role in accelerating our work supporting nonprofits (large and small) across the country This role will focus on identifying pain points and running experiments to enhance product adoption for our nonprofit partners. This is a full-time position, based remotely or in our NYC office, reporting to our Innovation Lead.
FreeWill has set compensation and a non-negotiation policy for fairness reasons (we don't think that an individual's pay should be determined by how comfortable they are negotiating). As a result, we like to be transparent and up front about the compensation. When we make an offer, we provide multiple options so that employees can choose between compensation packages that prioritize salary or stock options. The offers for this role will be between $75,000 and $82,000. This position is also eligible for performance based bonuses. We also have historically offered competitive annual raises.
- Produce outstanding fundraising results for nonprofits
- Contribute to FreeWill's place as a thought leader in the nonprofit community
- Understand partner pain points within specific sectors, donor phases and product timelines
- Identify challenges preventing nonprofits from achieving success with our tools
- Iterate efficiently and with as little bandwidth needed from other team members and partners as possible
- Foster a collaborative and growth-oriented working environment internally
- Participate in external and internal meetings to identify key pain points and experiment opportunities
- Brainstorm and design experiments with partner management team and content-writing team to refine recommendations to partners
- Co-lead task forces to run experiments and test new ways of driving value from our products, including ideating and executing on experiments
- Establish and evaluate success metrics for experiments and task forces in collaboration with leadership and other team members
- Quickly iterate on experiments and initiatives including email A/B tests, internal processes, trainings for partners, and more to continually improve partner results
- Draft internal and external product strategy playbooks to support partner results
- Work closely with partner management team and content-writing team on creating and refining internal systems
- Work closely with Product Managers to share experiment results and inform product rollout strategies
- Use critical thinking and open communication to balance team effort and investment with business needs and priorities
- Stay on top of latest nonprofit fundraising, marketing, and communication and customer success techniques and trends
- Act with FreeWill's values of focus, joy, kindness, and courage
Required Skills and Experience
As a venture-backed startup, things move very quickly at FreeWill. As such, we expect the responsibilities for this role to frequently shift, and aim to hire an individual who is comfortable moving quickly in a fast-paced environment. Additional requirements:
- Experience working in the nonprofit fundraising space
- Experience working on a SaaS customer success team, or in project management is a plus
- Superior project management skills and a self-starter attitude
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and fine-tuned attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity that drives a willingness to learn and take on projects outside area of primary expertise
- Comfort moving quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Smarts, tenacity, and kindness
In addition to the immense personal and professional satisfaction you'll gain from helping to raise $1T for high impact nonprofits in a kind and joyful work environment, full time employees at FreeWill are eligible for the following benefits:
- Work from home
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary
- Commuter benefits
- Company stock options
- Medical/Dental/Vision (some single coverage medical plans are 100% employer paid, subsidized rates for spousal, parent-child, and family coverage)
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Free One Medical membership
- Paid parental leave for all parents
- Option to work from our new, beautiful NYC office, located in the Financial District
- Fully paid trips, such as an annual work retreat in a relaxing location
- Regular (virtual) team events
- $250 monthly co-working budget which can be used for local co-working spaces (for team members located outside of the NYC metro only).
- $300 annual budget to outfit your home office or cover utility bills
- $1,000 referral bonuses for growing our FreeWill community
- $1,000 annual professional development budget
FreeWill is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a remote-first company that's able to hire in 47 states and D.C. Unfortunately, we are unable to hire in Colorado, Alabama, or Louisiana at this time. We also can't sponsor working visas, so all applicants will need to have work authorization in the US.
Similar innovation jobs in yonkers ny
- innovation jobs jobs near me
- innovation manager jobs near me
- Software Engineer (Innovation Lab) at Consumer Reports
- Partner Success Innovation Manager at FreeWill
- Software Engineer II (Targeting Innovation) at Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution
- Lead Software Engineer (Innovation Lab) at Consumer Reports
- Marketing Manager Equipment Innovation at PepsiCo
- Senior experience designer at Clear Point
- Supply Chain CoE Planning Innovation Manager at Henkel