Project Coordinator, PBM Vendor Procurement (1114)
Reports to: Vice President, Vendor Procurement & Industry Partner Relations
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be assisting our Vendor Procurement team in organizing our ongoing projects. We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. This role involves monitoring project plans and allocated resources, along with organizing and participating in related project meetings and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. Project Coordinators should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. The Project Coordinator will be focused on supporting client and business needs for the Vendor Procurement Team. This position will be responsible for providing reporting and process support for internal and external clients. The position will support multiple facets of PSG's business, such as project organization, communication, and process improvement. The individual must have strong technical and reporting skills along with the ability to communicate and execute in a fast-paced team environment.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, schedules, and resources
- Organizing and attending in stakeholder meetings; Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate
- Documentation of action items and decisions from meetings
- Preparation of presentation materials for meetings
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Assist in the development of project strategies
- Assess project risks and issues with suggested solutions
- Prepare documents and reports to support Vendor Procurement project activity
- Participate in the development of initiatives and team projects that enhance the quality and efficiency of our services
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organization, critical thinking, and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- 1-2 years of experience and understanding of the PBM (pharmacy benefit management) industry
- Ability to learn quickly and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work creatively, both independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Ability for some travel (5%)
Salary and Benefits
Salary is negotiable based on background and experience. Benefits include full medical, pharmacy, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick leave, 401k match and annual bonus potential.
WHY JOIN US?
- 15th Largest Broker in US
- Voted " Best Place to Work" in the Insurance Industry
- Awesome Benefits: 401K matching, Generous Time Off Policy, Flexible Work Options, Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Wellness Programs, Employee Award Programs (Trips!).
The national average salary for this role is $65k - $80k in base pay and exclusive of any bonuses or benefits. The base pay offered will be determined based on your experience, skills, training, certifications and education, while also considering internal equity and market data.
EPIC embraces diversity in all its various forms—whether it be diversity of thought, background, race, religion, gender, skills or experience. We are committed to fostering a work community where every colleague feels welcomed, valued, respected and heard. It is our belief that diversity drives innovation and that creating an environment where every employee feels included and empowered, helps us to deliver the best outcome to our clients. An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.