Upward Health of Rhode Island PC Hauppauge, New York
business analyst analyst healthcare data patients team health communication hard work management business analyst analyst data reporting
September 29, 2022
Upward Health of Rhode Island PC
Hauppauge, New York
- Are you an entrepreneurial business analyst who loves data and reporting but also wants to be more involved in the day-to-day business operations of a company?
- Do you get excited by solving problems and analyzing trends, and do you have a unique ability to create order out of chaos?
- If you answered yes to these questions, then Upward Health has the perfect job for you.
- We have a unique opportunity for an energetic, smart, business savvy individual who is looking to join an entrepreneurial healthcare company and help change the lives of the patients we serve.
- The position will be located in our Suffolk County, Long Island HQ and have responsibility for company and customer reporting.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in a high pressure environment, be familiar with healthcare, and be driven by our mission of bringing excellent healthcare home to our patients.
- He or she will be a dynamic team player with an outgoing personality that understands the importance of collaboration and communication.
- We are looking for a hard worker who is detail oriented who is excited by the opportunity to work for a company that values and rewards hard work, but that also prioritizes rewarding that hard work and having fun.
- If you are excited by the thought of using your skills positively affect how healthcare is delivered to patients, as well as the opportunity to join a rapidly growing, technology enabled healthcare company that values its employees and rewards excellent performance, then please apply to this job.
- You will be glad that you did.
- Serve as the day-to-day leader of data analysis and reporting for the company
- Act as subject matter expert for reporting and how staff documentation is reflected in statistics
- Complete routine and ad hoc analyses on performance, utilization, and expense trends
- Collaborate with Clinical Services leadership to produce reports to understand team performance and impact
- Work with clients to analyze claims data and reconcile discrepancies
- Oversee offshore data integration group as they work to produce scalable business intelligence solutions that automate reports
- Investigate and serve as key point of contact for selected vendors with critical data components
- Work directly with the company's executive team and conduct ad-hoc research projects as directed by the Chief Business Officer
- Highly ambitious, given role will grow as the company does
- Self-starter, very energetic and ability to change directions quickly
- High standard of quality and commitment to product top-notch work
- Strong curiosity, desire to learn new skills and acquire new knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication, ability to work well with people of different backgrounds and skill sets
- Ability to multi-task across a range of diverse projects
- Ability to work independently and in a highly virtual environment, with colleagues all over the country
- Strong technology skills and ability to master working across a range of software programs, including Microsoft Office applications, Jira, Lucidchart, and various clinical applications (EHR, care management system)
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work long hours, including nights and weekends when required
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision Effective 1st of following month of start
- 401K with matching
- Stock Share Program
- Generous PTO packages
- Company sponsored Life Insurance, Long and Short-Term Disability
- EAP Program free for entire household
- 9 Paid Company Holidays
- Bachelor's degree from highly selective university
- Several years of work experience in a demanding, high-stakes environment such as investment banking or management consulting
- Industry experience in healthcare
- Upward Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- This job description is a general outline of duties performed and is not to be misconstrued as encompassing all duties performed within the position.
- All individuals selected for a position will undergo a background check appropriate for the position's responsibilities.
- We require all our employees to be vaccinated and to show proof of vaccination upon hire
Report this job