Instructor: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate (SAA-C03)
Cybrary is looking for a passionate, experienced instructor to create a course update for Cybrary's "AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate" course, covering the deltas between SAA-C02 and SAA-C03 versions of the exam. AWS SAA-C03 was released in June 2022.
We expect this course update to contain about 2 hours of instructor content (written lessons, recorded lessons, and challenge questions), which we estimate to take about 15 hours of development time.
As a training architect at Cybrary, you will create online, multi-modal training content which is available for learners to access and complete at their own pace. When creating a course, you are welcome to take advantage of our existing catalog of hands-on labs and practice tests to support your original content. Cybrary has a trusted vendor to help develop custom labs if needed, and a dedicated Creative team to support you with audio/video editing. One of Cybrary's Course Managers will also partner with you through the development process. They are there to support you with an eye for instructional design, and to help you navigate and understand Cybrary's tooling.
- Experienced and passionate AWS Architect with experience creating online technology content.
- Participation in a brief audition process, which allows our team to get to know your presentation style and confidence in speaking about technical topics. Audition samples include a 500-word essay and a 3-slide sample recorded lesson which should take you less than an hour to put together.
- An active AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification (SAA-C03) is strongly preferred.
- Technical content creation skills, such as video and audio recording and editing experience.
- 2 hours of training material covering the differences between the AWS SAA-C02 and AWS-C03 exams, including written lessons, recorded lessons, and challenge questions. The course can be augmented by content from the larger Cybrary library, including hands-on labs and practice tests.
- The course should include modules that cover the topics outlined in the AWS SAA-C03 Certification Exam requirements:
Domain 1: Design Secure Architectures
Domain 2: Design Resilient Architectures
Domain 3: Design High-Performing Architectures
Domain 4: Design Cost-Optimized Architectures
Similar cloud architect jobs in gaithersburg md
- cloud architect jobs jobs near me
- solutions architect jobs near me
- Cloud Security Architect at Sodexo
- Solution Architect at Leidos Holdings Inc.
- Solution Architect at LEIDOS
- Solution Architect / Technical Lead at Chenega Corporation
- Solution/System Architect at Leidos
- Senior Staff Cloud Architect at Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Customer Solutions Architect at CCI Systems, Inc.