Property & Casualty Insurance Advisors - Work from Home/Texas
Are you driven to take action and initiative? Do you work best when you have defined objectives and the independence to manage how you meet those objectives? Do you enjoy using your excellent communication and listening, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills to identify the best solutions for your customers?
We're now hiring fully licensed Property and Casualty Insurance Advisors in Texas who want to grow a fulfilling career centered around cultivating strong relationships, all while working from home.
In this role, you'll both receive inbound phone calls and manage outbound follow up calls with prospects. You will gather the information necessary to offer a quote while thoroughly answering questions and setting proper expectations regarding products and the sales process. You will also verify the accuracy of the supporting employment, down payment, appraisal, and financial documentation received. Candidates with a proven track record for achieving sales results are ideal for this opportunity.
At Sutherland, you can grow your own way, do interesting things, and be yourself. Our teams thrive in an environment of diversity of thought, experiences, and background - we celebrate and embrace our diversity, whole-heartedly.
What we offer:
- We provide competitive pay of $20/hour, PTO, and 401k
- Bilingual candidates have a language differential added to their base pay
- You'll be eligible for medical, dental, and vision benefits, EAP, health and wellness programs, and more
- And, Sutherland has tremendous advancement opportunities - 80% of our frontline leaders have been promoted!
Our most successful candidates will possess:
- An active TX P&C residential insurance license
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
To work from home you must possess:
- A PC with a i5 Dual Core or better processor,
- 4 GB RAM, Sound card,
- Windows 10 or higher,
- Internet speeds of 5 Mbps upload and 30 Mbps download,
- A dual ear (designed to minimize audio interference from outside sources) headset, and a noise cancelling microphone.
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 35 years.
Sutherland is a drug-free workplace, including our work-from-home positions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEOC and Veteran Documentation
During employment, employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.
At times, government agencies require periodic reports from employers on the sex, ethnicity, handicap, veteran and other protected status of employees. The purpose of this Administrative EEO Record is for statistical analysis only and is used to comply with government record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements. Periodic reports are made to the government on the following information. The completion of the Administrative EEO record is optional. If you choose to volunteer the requested information, please note that all
Administrative EEO Records are kept in a Confidential File and are not part of your Application for Employment or Personnel file.
Please note: YOUR COOPERATION IS VOLUNTARY. INCLUSION OR EXCLUSION OF ANY DATA WILL NOT AFFECT ANY EMPLOYMENT DECISION.
Similar property jobs in fort worth tx
- property jobs jobs near me
- insurance jobs near me
- Leasing/Assistant Property Manager at STEEPLECHASE APARTMENTS
- Independent Real Estate Agent at NextHome Preferred Properties
- Assistant Property Manager at RAM Partners, LLC
- Real Estate Sales Representative at NextHome Preferred Properties
- Senior Property Accountant (Remote or Hybrid Opportunities) at Stream Realty Partners
- Property Manager at S2 Residential
- Property Manager at The Paskin Group