Certified Salesforce App Builder or Developer for Course Development Remote
When you apply for a DeVry University career, you become part of an institution that dates back to 1931. Our colleagues are passionate about higher education and shaping the future of today’s learners.
We are interested in developing long-term relationships with superior instructors who have high professional standards, excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and a commitment to providing the finest practitioner-focused education. We are seeking primarily Industry Professionals to share their knowledge and experience with undergraduate and graduate students in a variety of fields.
Primary responsibilities will include course development and redevelopment
- Potential instructional opportunities in area(s) of expertise in the online learning environment.
- Commitment is on a course by course basis.
Develop and review course material, following the guidance set forth by the National Dean.
- During instructional opportunities, provide students with an approved DeVry University syllabus that follows a template established by the National Dean, and which includes the terminal course objectives.
- Organizes, prepares, and regularly revises and update all course materials.
- Uses appropriate technological options for online technologies and course-related software, including Websites, e-mail, and online discussions for preparing the course and making it accessible to students.
- Models effective oral and written communications that engage the students, provide clarity, and improve student learning.
- Sets clear expectations for the course by publishing course terminal objectives, assignment/examinations dates, and weight the distribution of various evaluation categories.
- Ensures that the content and level of material included on exams correspond to the course terminal objectives.
- Demonstrates consistency and fairness in the preparation and grading of assignments and exams, and provide timely feedback to students.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A master's degree is required for all faculty positions (with 18 graduate hours in the subject being taught for undergraduate teaching). PhD preferred.
- Salesforce Administrator cert required,, Salesforce App Builder and/or Developer certification preferred
- Additional requirements driven by state licensing or accreditation considerations may apply.
- Faculty must have requisite subject matter expertise and outstanding communication skills.
- Faculty must also have excellent motivational and instructional skills in a diverse and non-traditional environment.
- Must be able to work in a collegial manner and facilitate the efforts of diverse groups.
Pay: Visiting Professor pay is based on degree, credit hours taught per 8-week session, and location.
Pay may vary in most states from $1500-$3000 per course created
Similar software development analyst jobs in akron oh
- software development analyst jobs jobs near me
- development jobs near me
- Senior Programmer Analyst at Quanex Building Products
- Application Configuration Analyst A II at FirstEnergy Corp
- Software Developer/Analyst at Associated Materials, Inc.
- Senior DotNet Analyst Web Developer at Akron Children's Hospital
- Database Analyst III at Genesis10
- Application Support Analyst at kastech software solutions
- Software developer at Associated Materials