Coordinator - Procurement and A/P - Now Hiring
Coordinator - Procurement and A/P
Job ID: 2022-14379
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
The Procurement/AP Representative provides support to the team by carrying out general administrative duties. This role ensures smooth and efficient delivery of incoming/outgoing mail, creates and places purchase orders for equipment and services and updates associated records, assists in maintenance of vendor address book, and reconciles an assigned set of monthly invoices.
Hybrid Remote Position: 3 days Remote, 2 Days Onsite (Overland Park, KS Office)
In this Job, you will:
- Monitor purchasing mailbox for purchase requisitions, determine correctness of information such as, pricing, cost center and approval thresholds. Prepare purchase orders and submit to Vendors.
- Help maintain purchasing information, files and records (e.g. Invoices, approval emails, purchase order, vender files, etc.)
- Provide reports as needed includes collecting all necessary data, reviewing data for accuracy, and providing documented explanations as necessary.
- Process invoices, allocate costs to departments, receive approvals and send to manager for approval.
- Monitor company business travel making sure travelers abide by travel policy and if necessary suggest less costly alternatives.
- Handle receipt and distribution of mail
- Maintain the Address book in JD Edwards system to ensure its accuracy
- Assist with Accounts Payable check run process to ensure timely mailing of checks and any supporting documentation
- Scan documents into scanning system
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned
This is the job for you if you:
- Have An Associate's Degree or higher.
- Possess excellent communication skills; both written and oral.
- Experience with Microsoft applications and analyzing data in Excel.
- Have excellent judgement, communication, organizational and customer service skills and ability to interact with all levels of management required.
- Have excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Have experience using spreadsheets, word processing, data entry and Outlook.
What we offer:
- Salary Range: $19.23 - $26.44 / hour plus Corporate Bonus Incentive
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer Match.
- Bonus Incentives
- Generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and tuition Reimbursement
- Great culture with a sense of community.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.
Please see job description