Digital Marketing Intern (Summer 2023 - Fully Remote)
Panasonic - Digital Marketing Intern
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we've been committed to improving peoples' lives and making the world a better place-one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Audit the PIDSA website for Search Engine Optimization, SEO, best practices, with a heavy focus on Google SEO best practices
- Analyze paid search campaign data to help optimize campaigns for conversion rate optimization, CRO, for both Google and Bing Ads
- Assist with testing and implementing new website and or product database deployments
- Assist with content editing and placement using our Content Management System, CMS
- Assist with webmaster activities, such as monitoring uptime and downtime, fixing broken links, and working with Google Search Console, GSC data
- Report and analyze digital marketing activities, identifying both successes and challenges, opportunities, using Google Analytics, possibly Google Data Studio
- Ideally, a rising sophomore or junior with a major in (or related) to Marketing, Internet, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Communication, Digital Communication, or Business with a marketing focus
- Problem solving skills, critical thinking skills, strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of PC operation, Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Excel, familiarity with the various Google search options, text search, image search, maps, etc.
- Google Analytics, Google and Bing Ads, Google Search Console, SEO Moz, database management experience; website management experience
The minimum hourly wage for this role will be the greater of the posted range, or minimum wage for the location where the employee will be working, subject to local minimum wage requirements.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
Similar jobs near me
- Employee Discounts 101: What You Need to Know
- Understanding the Basics of Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- The Importance of Developing an Effective Employee Engagement Strategy
- How Do Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs) Work?
- The Benefits and Risks of Employee Stock Ownership Plans: Pros and Cons for Business Owners and Employees