Senior Business Analyst
Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Washington D.C. (Remote)
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Client: Federal Government Agency
Rate: Depends on Experience
Task Order: TO-247
US Citizens Only and must be able to pass a full background check
Work Experience Requirements:
Seeking a senior business analyst to work as a PM/Scrum master using Agile methodology AND quality assurance work to include comprehensive testing duties of web applications and backend data.
- Required to lead and facilitate project meetings with clients and developers to oversee and ensure timely delivery of iterative and compliant minimum viable product of web development work.
- Testing duties include manual and automated testing, SQL server scripts and querying.
- Experience as IT project manager/scrum master using Agile methodology.
- Translating and documenting conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements and user stories in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team
- Working with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Creating process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Participating in the quality assurance (QA) process of developed functionalities
- Ability to work under stress and committed to delivering work on time.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Experience working in a team environment as well as independently
- Proven ability in determining the root cause of problems and the conditions for their occurrence.
- Possess a sense of accountability and urgency in completing assignments.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, planning, monitoring, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
- Ability to understand and document business and business processes.
- Highly skilled in solution evaluation.
- Excellent facilitation and collaboration skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience or knowledge of testing methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience with writing test scripts and test plans.
- Ability to perform test script execution and quality assurance testing as needed.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Strong proficiency in integration, regression, manual, and automated testing tools.
- Knowledge of the Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Angular, API, SharePoint.
- Experience with testing management tools such as Azure DevOps and Jira.
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium.
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Minimum of six years related work experience.
About IT Data:
Since 2005, IT Data Solutions has been providing focused management consulting services specializing in Information Technology (IT) solutions and tools for large private and public sector clients. We specialize in Advisory, Analytics, Audio/Video Design and Implementation, Augmented/Virtual Reality, Cybersecurity, Human Capital Solutions, Managed Services, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA). We turn big data into actionable intelligence to help reach your mission objectives. Our IT data solutions help you to increase efficiencies, reduce costs, and streamline processes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.