The MuleSoft developer works closely with our project and innovation teams to architect, implement and support and API-led approach to system integration. This individual will build and maintain integrations between several different systems and must be able to understand business requirements and work with end-users.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Design and develop integrations between on-prem and 3rd party solutions
- Work closely with product teams to build out technical requirements
- Participate in the code review process
- Responsible for testing to validate business logic and functionality
- Troubleshoot production applications and provide bug fixes
Career Level Dimensions
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Ex: Information Systems, Computer Science).
- 3-5 years of experience in IT or related technical professions.
- 1-3 years of MuleSoft development experience
- 1-3 years of SQL (RDBMS) experience
- Experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform (4.x)
- Familiar with HTTP and APIs
- Experience with integration patterns (Sync/Async / Batch / PubSub, etc)
- Comfortable using API technologies (Postman, JMeter, etc)
About Core & Main
Based in St. Louis, Core & Main is a leading distributor of water, sewer, storm drain and fire protection products in the United States. Operating approximately 275 branches nationwide, the company combines local expertise with a national supply chain to provide contractors and municipalities innovative solutions for new construction and aging infrastructure. Core & Main’s 3,500 plus associates are committed to the safe distribution of water and fire protection to help communities thrive.
Core & Main is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment at Core & Main is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. Core & Main does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship, or any other basis protected by law.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Similar programmer i jobs in florissant mo
- programmer i jobs jobs near me
- mulesoft developer jobs near me
- Senior Java Developer - Now Hiring at EDWARD JONES
- Senior Java Developer at Edward Jones
- REMOTE Java Developer at Jobot
- Web Application Developer-REMOTE at Jobot
- Remote Back-End Developer at Jobot
- Full Stack Developer (100% Remote) at Jobot
- Software Engineer at Jobot