Appointment Setter - REMOTE
HIRING FOR APPOINTMENT SETTERS - $16HR - FULLY REMOTE (must be in MST or CST time zones)
Looking for individuals experienced within customer service and sales to fill a role for an appointment setter. This position will conduct a high volume of outbound calls daily to customer inquiring about bathroom remodels to set up appointments. This person will be held to daily metrics and should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Make warm outbound calls to customers and set appointments with a design expert to come into customers home and inspect plumbing, customization, and provide a quote for bath remodeling
- Make high volume outbound calls daily
- Will be provided script to follow
- Demonstrate a professional company image through phone interaction
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 years of call center experience required
- 1 years of experience in upselling or sales
- Written and verbal communication
- Type 30 WPM
- Good verbal and written communication skills, Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Sales experience preferred
- Looking for candidates that are highly motivated and understands the concept of winning culture values
- Ability to perform in a metrics driven environment
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekend hours
- Strong attendance and punctuality are required
- Training for 2 weeks Mon - Fri 8am-430pm PST
- Will be given a schedule 1130am-8pm either Tues- Sat OR Sun - Thurs must be flexible for either
- MUST BE IN MST OR CST Time Zones
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Similar jobs near me
- Employee Discounts 101: What You Need to Know
- Understanding the Basics of Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- The Importance of Developing an Effective Employee Engagement Strategy
- How Do Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs) Work?
- The Benefits and Risks of Employee Stock Ownership Plans: Pros and Cons for Business Owners and Employees