located in St. Petersburg, Florida
Bessolo Design Group, Inc., an award winning and highly rated Fast 50 company by Tampa Bay Business Journal, is expanding and seeking a well-rounded and experienced Licensed Interior Designer to join our team. Due to growth in our firm, Bessolo Design Group is seeking a self-motivated licensed Interior Designer for various building and design types with special focus on senior living and medical office/surgery centers.
Requirements Include but are not limited to:
- Ability to develop design concepts, produce contract documents, and interpret client needs.
- Must be familiar with design principles, building code requirements, contract preparation and negotiation.
- Ability to select appropriate finishes and materials, review shop drawings, create and manage FF & E schedules and budgets for Healthcare and Senior Living projects.
- Capability to develop multiple design themes and oversee all finish and material selections including fabrics, trims, furniture, lighting, fixtures, tile, plumbing fittings and fixtures, and accessories.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures for finishes, accessories, and furnishings, and procurement services.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, with the ability to demonstrate strong organizational, project multitasking and time management skills.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Develops and prepares presentation drawings and construction documents using AUTOCAD, REVIT, hand drawing, Photoshop and PowerPoint.
- Requires knowledge of interior code requirements and the ability to interpret specifications and layouts.
- Perform reviews and conduct technical research.
- Prepare and complete interior design construction documents.
- Ability to be proactive in determining the necessary steps to meet objectives and performance expectations of position.
- Ability to design and present interior elevations, reflected ceiling plans and custom cabinetry.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree.
- Interior Design License preferred but not required.
- 10 years experience in healthcare, senior facilities, retail, multi-family, single-family, hospitality, hi-rise and mixed use.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel and Word (Preference given to Revit Experience).
- Must have a positive outlook, demeanor and a team player attitude with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Bessolo Design Group, based in St. Petersburg, FL, is a 35 year old architectural, engineering, and interior design firm composed of professionals dedicated to providing quality, creative and technical expertise involved with facilities development for private individuals and institutions. The firm has experience with both public and private sector clients with demonstrated expertise in Healthcare, Senior Living, Multifamily, Retail and Community.
Bessolo Design Group provides diversified design and management services in six major disciplines:
- Interior Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Plumbing Engineer
- Electrical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
Bessolo Design Group was created on the premise that the successful fulfillment of our commitment to clients is the criteria by which our performance will be evaluated. Client Satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Please check out our website www.bessolo.com for some of the exciting projects we have been involved in.
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD & D and Short Term Disability for employee 100% paid by the Company, along with long-term disability and additional life at group rates. 8 paid holidays, 10 paid vacation days and 5 paid sick days, as well as a generous 401K match. We strive to provide a fun yet productive environment for our employees to enhance their personal and professional growth.
Please submit Cover Letter, Resume, Project List, examples of work and List of professional references and salary range to [email protected]