Infra Project Manager - Remote / Telecommute
Cynet Systems Remote
project manager manager remote telecommute management manages operational team communication project management scheduling monitoring project control
March 17, 2023
- Leads project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting activities for small to medium projects.
- Facilitates needs assessment and the development of recommended project control solutions to be used for planning, scheduling, and tracking projects through integration of various PM tools.
- Determines, monitors, and reviews all project economics to include costs, operational budgets, staffing requirements, resources, and risks
- Plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on activities related to the project.
- Controls project requirements, scope, and change management issues.
- Establishes appropriate metrics for measuring key project criteria.
- Manages changes in operational plan.
- Develops project control and reporting procedures and manages changes in operational plan.
- Undertakes status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- Creates communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged with key stakeholders.
- Facilitates status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- Facilitates the creation of communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders.
- Identifies and recommends contingency measures.
- Typically manages a project with a team size of approximately 7 FTEs.
- Determines client requirements and translates requirements into operational plans
- Identifies and assembles the appropriate blend of resources to meet project needs and requirements; manages sub-contractors.
- Typically manages a project with a team size of around 15 FTEs.
- Minimum 4 years of experience is required.
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience working within an established Program Office environment.
- Business Analysis or Development or Project Management experience in Application Development with Retail, Supply Chain Management and/or Finance domains.
- We are looking for Infra PM with experience in managing DR Migration, Data Center Migration and Server and Network upgrades.
- One + of these will be required for the role.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong planning, organizational and leadership skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills verbal and written with business partners, teams and all levels of management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to make effective presentations
- Proficiency with project management tools like Primavera/ MS Project/ Clarity, etc.
- Knowledge of Project and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Ability to identify system impact for small and large-scale initiatives.
- Independent follow-through ability (attention to detail, monitoring and controlling)
- Strong meeting facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Experience with complex integration and conversion project experience including QA lifecycle, implementation and post-prod support.
Report this job
Similar jobs near me
- Starting a Career of a Restaurant Server: Job Description and Responsibilities
- How To Land a Job As a Server: 7 Worth Considering Points
- Beyond the Dining Room: Exploring Career Paths and the Job Market for Restaurant Servers
- Behind the Scenes: Exploring the Dynamic Job Environment of Restaurant Servers
- Education for Restaurant Servers: Essential Training and Skills for a Successful Career