Scheduler - Remote
Scheduler/Advisor - Our agency is searching for a friendly and professional individual to join our team for this remote position. You should be passionate about seeing the world and helping others do the same. This role involves planning holidays, suggesting destinations, maintaining client files, and managing large-scale events. In this position, your ultimate goal will be to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with in-depth knowledge of domestic and international destinations. To succeed in this role, you should also possess outstanding negotiation and sales skills. Those interested in more information and/or wanting to apply are encouraged to message 'Apply' to 215__440__6390
Roles & Responsibilities
- Arrange for business clients for out of town engagements and meetings
Determine customers’ needs and preferences, such as schedules and costs
Plan and arrange tour packages, excursions, etc.
Find fare and schedule information
Calculate total costs
Communicating to clients details on required documents
Give advice about local weather conditions, customs, and attractions
Make alternative arrangements for clients should changes arise.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients (strong sales background a plus)
Must have internet access, tablet or laptop or desktop
Personal experience is a huge plus, however not required
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred but Not Required)
Sales: 1 year (Preferred but Not Required)
Marketing: 1 year (Preferred but Not Required)
Work from home
Full or part time available
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Those interested in more information and/or wanting to apply are encouraged to message 'Apply' to 215__440__6390
Similar jobs near me
- Employee Discounts 101: What You Need to Know
- Understanding the Basics of Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- The Importance of Developing an Effective Employee Engagement Strategy
- How Do Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs) Work?
- The Benefits and Risks of Employee Stock Ownership Plans: Pros and Cons for Business Owners and Employees