Sr. Data Analyst w/Strong Healthcare Industry Exp. - Mostly Remote (Buffalo, NY)
Sr. Data Analyst w/Strong Healthcare Industry Exp. – Mostly Remote (Buffalo, NY)
We are looking to hire a candidate with the below skills set mentioned and experience for one of our clients within the Healthcare industry out of Buffalo, NY. The position is mostly remote with the need for the candidate willing to be on-site a few days once every 3 months. This is a 1-year contract with possible extensions. Interested candidates may share their updated resumes with Carolina – OMG Technologies.
Our client is seeking a Technical Business Analyst/Data Analyst to join an interdisciplinary and cross-functional team and assist in the implementation and testing of a new revenue cycle platform.
- The candidate is expected to perform data analysis and data mapping analysis from multiple sources and define the logical structure of data.
- The candidate will serve as a liaison between the data warehouse, reporting, and data conversion teams.
- Candidate will make sure that the data conversion quality analysts have the information that they will need to properly test the data conversion process.
- This person will document technical and testing requirements, and enterprise data warehouse structure.
- Develop data conversion and cross-walking documentation from the source to the target system (source to target mapping document).
- Candidate (s) must have at least 5 years of experience doing Data Analysis in a warehousing environment.
- Must have knowledge of tools and documentation used during the data conversion process.
- Tools include but are not limited to SQL and relational databases such as MariaDB and MS SQL Server.
- The candidate must have experience with writing and understanding SQL queries.
- Experience in Data Warehousing and Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) processes is a must.
- Prior experience in creating data mapping and conversion documentation is required including the development of database schema diagrams.
- Experience with programming languages such as PHP or Python as well as version control systems such as Git is a plus.
- The preferred candidate will have a very good understanding of healthcare data specifically medical claims, clinical data, pharmacy data, etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to support revenue cycle data conversion efforts and make recommendations for necessary data quality checks.
- Successful candidates will have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Other job specifications:
- Employment Type: Corp. to Corp. (C2C).
- Contracting Period: 1-year contract with possible extension (s).
- Job Location: Mostly REMOTE/Hybrid position out of Buffalo, NY. Candidates nearby NY, NJ, PA, and CT areas are preferred but open to candidates anywhere in the USA. Candidate (s) willing to be on-site a few days once every 3 months.
- Contract Rate: $70/hr. on C2C.
- Interview Process: 2 levels of interviews.
- Projected Start Date: October 15th, 2022.
Similar business analyst jobs in buffalo ny
- business analyst jobs jobs near me
- data analyst jobs near me
- Business Analyst Azure at World Wide Technology
- Business Analyst at Compunnel Inc.
- Business Analyst - Azure (Buffalo, NY) Onsite at matchpoint solutions
- Solutions Business Analyst AVP (Buffalo, N.Y.) at Citi
- Business Analyst at Onco360
- Business Analyst III at Cell Signaling Technology
- IT Business Analyst, Clinical and Translation Research Center at University at Buffalo (SUNY)