Recruiter (Contract) - Hiring Immediately
recruiter recruiting staffing specialist recruiter compliance community rate remote ops team identifying scheduling report
March 18, 2023
HIRING IMMEDIATELY - Remote and in-office opportunity!
We are looking to reinforce our Ops Team with a Staffing Specialist/Recruiter (temporary) based in Smyrna, GA!
The Staffing Specialist/Recruiter will be responsible for identifying available candidates for various roles, recruiting candidates and scheduling interviews to hire contract/temporary employees. The role will focus on the day to day activities of the assigned account(s) by partnering with the client to ensure high quality of productivity and standards.
- Source, screen, select and onboard candidates ensuring the right quality and compliance.
- Report on key performance indicators (KPI) for the assigned site(s) and work with leaders to identify and ensure P&L goals are being met or exceeded.
- Must maintain full compliance for all systems and policies and manage any gaps identified.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and our employees, and investigate and document any matters that require intervention or discovery.
- Enhance the company image in external community events through development and maintenance of relationships and activities with local organizations and community leaders.
- Recruit for openings with a focus on show rate, fill rate, and retention.
- Onboard new temporaries by providing the best experience and ensure they understand the work they will perform and any policies and procedures.
- 1-3 or more years of business experience in a Recruiting
- 2 or more years in high volume recruiting or staffing
- Industry recruiting experience is a PLUS
- Bilingual a plus
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Comfortable working in an plant environment
- Experience with effectively prioritizing workload
- Professionalism and ability to communicate with candidates and clients
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve client situations in a timely manner
- Ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectationsProficiency using Google mail, calendar, and shared drives
Report this job
Similar jobs near me
- Starting a Career of a Restaurant Server: Job Description and Responsibilities
- How To Land a Job As a Server: 7 Worth Considering Points
- Beyond the Dining Room: Exploring Career Paths and the Job Market for Restaurant Servers
- Behind the Scenes: Exploring the Dynamic Job Environment of Restaurant Servers
- Education for Restaurant Servers: Essential Training and Skills for a Successful Career