Outside Sales Associate - Remote
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, Allstate is leading the way to reinvent the future of protection-- that's why now is an exciting time to join our team!
We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
What MSA's do:
As an Allstate Outside Market Sales Associate, you'll apply your sales pizzaz (superpowers!) to attract and generate new customers in your state of residence. This is a perfect role for someone seeking a sales career without having to work in a traditional office. Work remotely within your state of residence, living into a flexible work environment that will enable you to self-prioritize your time in order to accomplish your goals both at Allstate and at home.
Who we're looking for:
- Must be at least 18 years-old (due to state licensing requirements) and meet minimum education requirements: High School Diploma or GED
- Outside sales experience
- Computer and technology skills (Zoom, WebEx, Excel, Word, Outlook, and productivity applications)
- Thrive in a sales environment
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
You must meet the minimum licensing requirements for your state of residence within 30 days of starting
The important corporate stuff:
The Outside Market Sales Associate (MSA) is an Entry to Mid-Level remote position and full-time role that offers a base salary as well as bonuses-in other words, the potential for unlimited earnings. As an Allstate employee, you'll also be eligible for our Total Rewards package including:
- Medical, mental, dental, and vision benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Generous PTO policy
A day in the life of an Allstate MSA:
- Initiates outbound calling to established target customer base for auto and home insurance sales.
- Leverages community contacts (natural market) to continually build a sales pipeline as well as an active physical presence in your own community.
- Successfully closes sales of Allstate home and auto products.
- Works with the Market Sales Associate Sales Manager to plan, implement, and manage marketing and sales processes to achieve personal lines (auto and home) production and growth goals.
How you'll be supported:
Our culture: People struggle with where to place their trust these days-we understand this. Our internal culture is one of caring and collaboration-and our commitment to employee wellbeing is lived every day.
Our leaders: Each group of MSA's is supported by a leader who lives and breathes sales! If you want to learn and grow your sales career, you'll be working with and hearing from some of the best!
Your career: Helping people is Allstate's purpose- and helping our employees connect to theirs is too. With virtual access to personal and professional development courses you'll be supported to pursue and live your hopes and dreams.
Your peers: Even though this is a remote roll, you'll be connected to a team of MSAs in your state, and even nationally-individuals growing, learning, and working towards a shared goal.
Quotes from current MSA's:
- The best part of my role is the freedom and the connections I make.
- "I appreciate the support from the team and the connections you make with people in the buying process. I love working with people and learning of their lifestyle to cover them appropriately."
Compensation range for this position is $37,900-$41,900 per year plus bonus
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.