Azure Solutions Architect - Remote
GDIT is seeking an M365/Azure Solutions Architect to provide services for our Defense Enterprise Office Solutions (DEOS) program. This is a Full time remote position and will be supporting a long-term (10-year) contract.
As a M365/Azure Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for designing, documenting, implementing, and maintaining enterprise cloud capabilities to include IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings for our DOD customers. Successful candidate must have a strong understanding of DOD cloud governance, including CC-SRG, SCCA, CAP architectures, required to implement IL5/IL6 cloud services for DOD customers.
Additional Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Designs cloud infrastructure, virtual private cloud, virtual private network, relational database services, auto scaling, and compute resources to meet customers' requirements.
- Provides expertise in high availability, contingency planning, and automated provisioning.
- Designs solutions for various deployment models (Private, Public, Community and Hybrid) and service models including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a service (PaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS) and emerging cloud services to optimize the essential characteristics of cloud computing.
- Advises on storage and security solutions to securely store data in multi-tenancy environments.
- Collaborates with enterprise architecture team and other stakeholders to determine enterprise tools, technologies and processes.
- Establishes corporate cloud computing architecture policies and standards in compliance with appropriate security levels and governance in accordance with best practices prescribes by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS), Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP).
- Responsible for delivering an end-to-end cloud architecture solution across domains.
- Provide support as technical SME to assist with identifying and developing new customer opportunities. As such, answer questions, consult, and/or develop presentations for potential customers.
- Analyze customer requirements and business demands to assess design/technology alternatives and propose solutions.
- Determine skills mix, develop BOEs, BOMs, services and materials to deliver cost effective solutions. Document and review project work statements.
- Present and/or facilitate technical discussions with technical SMEs as well as customers and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate with vendors and assist with the definition and coordination of demonstrations and proof of concept projects to advance the sales process.
- Active Top Secret clearance and SCI Eligibility
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar field, OR equivalent experience/certifications in lieu of degree
- 8+ years of System Architecture experience
- 3+ years of Cloud Engineering/Architecture experience
- Expertise with Microsoft Azure.
- Expertise with Microsoft 365 management and configuration (Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, Office Suite, AzureAD).
- Expertise in cloud service delivery models
- Expertise in developing, maintaining and contributing to technical and process documentation.
- Expertise in DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide (CC-SRG) and SCCA Architectures including Cloud Access Point (CAP) architectures.
- Expertise with Enterprise Architecture Frameworks such as TOGAF/DODAF.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, growth-focused environment.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Expertise with AWS
- Senior Microsoft Azure Certifications
- Other Industry recognized cloud engineering/architecture OR security certification(s).
The likely salary range for this position is $172,000 - $258,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
Similar cloud architect jobs in san diego ca
- cloud architect jobs jobs near me
- azure solutions architect jobs near me
- Cloud Solution Architect at Jobot
- Cloud Architect at LEIDOS
- Azure Solutions Architect - Remote at General Dynamics
- Principal Cloud Architect (Remote!) at Infosys
- Cloud Architect at Qualcomm
- GCP Cloud Architect - Professional Services (Remote role in USA) at Rackspace Technology
- Cloud Architect at Logic20/20, Inc.