Certified Pharmacy Technician -100% remote - 5 months contract
Hope you are doing good.
My name is Namrata, a resource of Innova Solutions. If you are looking for new opportunity, please go through the below job description and if you find it suitable for you, you can reply over this email with your updated resume, the best time and number to reach you to discuss this opportunity or you can reach me at 630-361-0063.
Here is the job requirement for your kind consideration:
Role/Title: Care Coordinator
Duration: 5 months contract
Pay Rate: $17.50 for non-CPhT & PTCB certified candidates; $18/hour for CPhT & PTCB certified candidates.
Schedule: 8AM-5PM (CST)
Delivering an exclusive model that fully integrates direct drug distribution to site-of-care with non-commercial pharmacy services, patient access support, and financial programs, a subsidiary of the company, helps specialty pharmaceutical manufacturers have a greater connection to the customer experience and better control of product success. Personalized service and creative solutions executed through a flexible technology platform means providers are more confident in prescribing drugs, patients can more quickly obtain and complete therapy, and manufacturers can directly access more actionable insight than ever before. Services are centralized in our two custom-designed facilities outside of Dallas and Houston, Texas, helps manufacturers rethink how far their products can go.
What is expected of you for success in your role:
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks.
- Works on routine assignments that require basic problem resolution.
- Refers to policies and past practices for guidance.
- Receives general direction on standard work; receives detailed instruction on new assignments.
- Consults with Supervisor or senior peers on complex and unusual problems.
Accountabilities in this role:
- Create and complete accurate referrals and applications and keep updated on policy or procedural changes.
- Resolve patient's questions and concerns regarding status of their request for assistance.
- Enter detailed information into company proprietary software while conversing via telephone.
- Place outbound phone calls for patient follow ups or confirmations.
- Maintain quality while providing an empathetic and supportive experience to the patient by controlling the patient conversation and educating the caller.
- Interact with the patient referral sources to process new applicants.
- Steward patient accounts from initial contact through final approval/denial.
- Capable of multi-tasking on computers while conversing with patients via telephone in a cubical setting.
- Strong attention to detail and quality documentation.
- Exceptional verbal communicator with friendly tone, empathy and customer centric focus.
- Independent worker and self-starter with solid time management skills and ability to work with high volume production teams.
- Continuous learner with a desire to move into a senior level role.
- Solid work ethic and driven to achieve daily/weekly metrics.
- Adherence to company attendance policies.
- High School education required.
- 2-4 years related customer facing experience and/or training desired or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience or knowledge of practices and procedures commonly used in a call center or customer service environment highly preferred.
- Knowledgeable of insurance billing methods and general pharmacy operations a plus.
- Ability to properly utilize all computer systems including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, Company
- Proprietary Software (DiseaseTrak), and Cisco telephone software.
Sr. Associate Recruitment at Innova Solutions
A: 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096
P: (+1) 630-361-0063
Similar jobs near me
- Employee Discounts 101: What You Need to Know
- Understanding the Basics of Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- The Importance of Developing an Effective Employee Engagement Strategy
- How Do Employee Stock Purchase Plans (ESPPs) Work?
- The Benefits and Risks of Employee Stock Ownership Plans: Pros and Cons for Business Owners and Employees