Remote Sales Consultant
Environment: 100% Remote
Schedule: Monday - Friday business hours
- Will use an automated dialing system to call on warm leads that are generated for them (may have expressed interest on the website or finished a free trial), use genuine curiosity to find out about their needs and how our software will have a positive impact on their business.
- Will be working in the sales channel. This team focuses on selling to accounting firms. Will partner with and form relationships with a lot of the biggest firms in the country as well as smaller ones.
- Form relationships with these accountants, educate them around the benefits of going through our automated online solution, and how our products are helping accountants for the future
- Similar to Account managers - helping these accountants understand challenges faced in their industry, a lot of pressures around automation hitting that profession.
- Helping them understand how they can leverage the automation so they can do more with less
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Sales experience is a must (business development, cold calling)
- Proficient with technology - has worked with multiple computer based tools in order to conduct the job
- Self-starter high attention to detail
- Deep customer empathy
- Comfortable with rejection and overcoming barriers
- Open to feedback
- Ability to hold a great conversation and build rapport
Business Development, Cold Calling, Consultative Sales, Transactional Sales, Appointment SettingAbout Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.