Business Analyst - Hiring Immediately
One of our clients, who is a leading Healthcare Client, are looking for their next Business Analyst to join their fast growing team. Please see below for the additional details regarding the opportunity:
*This position is 100% Fully Remote*
The Business and Financial Intelligence Analyst is a crucial member of the Supply Chain Data Analytics team. This position will enable data-driven decision-making by building the capability to translate data into actionable insights and the associated financial impact of supplier business deals. This individual will collaborate with the Strategic Sourcing team to drive business value and innovation through data analytics using spend usage and cost data to support operational savings outcomes.
The position is responsible for:
• Gathering, analyzing, and documenting supply chain capability/reporting requirements (i.e., financial analysis, use cases, scenarios) and designing, assembling, and delivering reports and dashboards
• Consolidating, interpreting, and presenting data in reports/dashboards for executives, Team Leads, and Individual End Users focused on Financial and Operational Information
• Producing reports and dashboards using Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, and other data tools
• Align financial analytics efforts within Supply Chain Services to support annual savings targets and SCM Operating Model
• Utilizing data science techniques to manipulate large structured and unstructured data sets supporting operational savings targets
• Developing and maintaining a tool to track projected and realized savings and compliance
• Developing and maintaining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for all SCM Capability areas using Tableau or Power BI tools available in Workday or other applications
• Supporting the preparation and presentation of business cases and cost models using complex data analysis and building financial models (i.e., ROI, supplier scorecards, savings tracking, make vs. buy decision models)
• Work collaboratively across various business units to achieve common goals and positive results
• Identifies and reports data integrity issues and provides recommendations for remediation to ensure the best solutions are applied
• Aggregating data from multiple systems of record to combine into one cohesive data deliverable
• Assisting in developing roadmaps for data-driven initiatives and identifying dependencies to achieve objectives
• Creating annual Spend Analysis to identify spend trends and spikes and develop a Forecast plan in collaboration with Strategic Sourcing teams
• Partnering with key stakeholders to build influence, evaluate, and challenge the status quo
• Ensuring high-quality customer service
• Facilitating and supporting the use and development of the ERP analysis-based reports and dashboards for Supply Chain and customers
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Supply Chain, Finance, Business or Data Analytics
- 5+ years of:
- Experience in Business and Financial Intelligence in report execution, both visibly and verbally
- ERP experience preferred, i.e., Lawson/INFOR and/or Workday
- Supply chain management and business process reengineering practices
- Process redesign and improvement
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Similar business analyst jobs in pflugerville tx
- business analyst jobs jobs near me
- hiring immediately jobs near me
- Tester/Business Analyst at Data Systems Analysts, Inc.
- Data Analyst at Volt Workforce Solutions
- Business Analyst - Hiring Immediately at Aston Carter
- Business Analyst at Texas Health & Human Services Commission
- (I) Data Analyst at SXSW LLC
- Guidewire ClaimCenter Business Analyst at Genesis10
- Data Analyst at Belcan