Data analyst remote
Recognized as one of Fortune magazine's 2021 World's Most Admired Companies and named to Fast Company magazine's list of 2021 Most Innovative Companies, Labcorp is seeking to hire a Data Analyst to help identify and shape opportunities for our continued growth.
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading global life sciences company that advances patient health and powers clear, confident decisions through its diagnostics and drug development offerings.
The Data Analyst is a remote position.
Labcorp is in search of an inspired analyst to perform and distribute monthly and quarterly sales reporting as well as be the go to individual for ad hoc sales analysis and reporting.
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Executing data consolidation from various sources, data integrity / audit, and data extraction / reporting
- Utilizing MS Access and MS Excel to run queries, extract data, and conduct sales territory reporting
- Running and troubleshooting queries, reconciling data, and identifying discrepancies in reporting using quality checks
- Working with end users to develop and / or fine tune reporting
- Providing support to sales leadership and representatives via phone and email
- Effective and efficient communication via e-mail
- Precise documentation and record retention in line with company policy
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in business administration, business management, statistics, mathematics, or a related field
- 2-3 years of demonstrable experience in data analytics
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service
- Experience with sales industry software like Salesforce, SAP Callidus, or other similar customer relationship manager and compensation systems
- In-depth knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices
- Familiarity with sales compensation plan administration
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Working knowledge of performing sales commission calculations
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel, and MS Access is required
- Proficiency in or, at a minimum, 1-2 years’ experience with programming languages such as VBA and SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a proactive approach toward problem-solving
- Outstanding detail-oriented organizational skills
- Strong ability to think and strategize intangibly
- Comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced sales environment
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer :
As an EOE / AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
Last updated : 2022-09-23
Similar business analyst jobs in burlington nc
- business analyst jobs jobs near me
- data analyst jobs near me
- Senior analyst at myGwork
- IT Business Analyst / Product Specialist at Labcorp
- Data Analyst - Remote at Labcorp
- Financial Analyst - Hiring Immediately at LHH
- Data analyst remote at LabCorp
- Financial Analyst at Impact Fulfillment Services
- Pricing Analyst at Impact Fulfillment Services