Health Plan - Salesforce Developer - US Remote
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our team. This position will work remotely from your home office located within the US.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Manages the lifecycle of specific IT applications and their delivery to the client s organization
- Designs technology solutions by modeling requirements and applying standard application methodology best practices
- Understands and interprets requirements by probing for information, facilitating consensus building, and synthesizing and translating ideas into actionable solutions and intellectual properties
- Plans, conducts, and leads critical IT application projects
- Manages user expectations regarding appropriate milestones and deadlines
- Serves as technical consultant to leaders in the client s IT organization and functional user groups
- Imparts technical expertise to less experienced team members
- Minimum of 2 years of Lightning Web and/or Aura Component Development experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Apex/Trigger Development experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Visualforce Development experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Flow Development experience
- Minimum of 1 year of Builder Development experience
- Copado experience desired
- Experience developing Batch Apex solutions, SOQL creation, and Data Loader experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
For Colorado Candidates:
In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Rules, NTT DATA provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. For a candidate in the state of Colorado only, the starting pay range for this role is $87,700 - 144,700. Actual compensation will depend on a number of factors, including actual work location, relevant experience (internal or external), technical skills, and other qualifications.
This position is eligible for company benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance with an employer contribution, flexible spending or health savings account, life and AD&D insurance, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program with company match, and additional voluntary or legally-required benefits.
Similar developer/software engineer jobs in plano tx
- developer/software engineer jobs jobs near me
- salesforce developer jobs near me
- Senior Software Engineer, Front End - Enterprise Data (Remote-Eligible) at Capital One
- Software Engineer Senior-Guidewire (Remote) at USAA
- Software Engineer II - DevSecOps at Citizens
- Software Engineer II- API at Citizens
- Microservices GCP/AWS Software Engineer at OSI Engineering
- Software Engineer In Test at Modis
- Full Stack Java Developer at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.